We are a subsidiary of Muangthai Group Holding, with a mindset of a technology start-up. We are looking to innovate and transform various industries with the power of AI and machine learning with the mission to make AI accessible to all businesses. If you are self-motivated, passionate about how AI and technology can improve people’s lives, join us to be part of the growth story.
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage and drive project management activities to ensure that cross-functional projects are efficiently delivered on time
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Keep project team well informed of project changes and general corporate news that affects our daily operations
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Assist with proposal efforts including project scoping, level of effort assessments, TOR preparation, budgeting, and project plan development
- Liaise with clients and team members to update progress of projects and remove any blockers.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or B.Eng. in science and engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years of work experience with 2+ years in Project Management or Software Consulting
- Strong experience in government project management with at least one project involved from start to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks as well as multitasking and work independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Thai and English.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Highly motivated and working well in a cross-disciplinary team.
- Self-starter. Have a growth mindset. Honest.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary
- Online Course and Career Development Courses
- Flexible working hours and work environment
- Work from home
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health and life insurance plan
- Dental Allowance
- Provident fund
- Company sponsored laptop
- Company Outing
- Company Town Hall
- Board Games
"*" indicates required fields