We are a subsidiary of Muangthai Group Holding, with a mindset of a technology start-up. We are looking to innovate and transform various industries with the power of AI and machine learning with the mission to make AI accessible to all businesses. If you are self-motivated, passionate about how AI and technology can improve people’s lives, join us to be part of the growth story.
- Work closely with business team to ensure successful adoption of software solutions by clients
- Work closely with the Sales and Product Management team to identify customers’ needs or future demands
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations company’s software to customers
- Develop solutions in organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
- Work with a technical team to deliver proof-of-concept implementations using customer data, data models, and functional use cases.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or B.A. in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in pre-sales engineering, preferably with a technology or software company selling software services or products.
- Creative and innovative in creating businesses for new technology products and services.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks as well as multitasking and work independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Thai and English.
- Some technical knowledge especially in software, computer technology and AI.
- Proficient in productivity programs such as MS Office PowerPoint, Word and Excel or Google Workspace.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Customer success oriented.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
- Highly motivated and working well in a team.
- Self starter. Have a growth mindset. Honest. Follow the data.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary
- Online Course and Career Development Courses
- Flexible working hours and work environment
- Work from home
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health and life insurance plan
- Dental Allowance
- Provident fund
- Company sponsored laptop
- Company Outing
- Company Town Hall
- Board Games